The RN Care Manager or Clinical Nurse Manager is responsible for directing, organizing and supervising the work of their nursing staff, which includes licensed practical nurses (LPNs), certified nursing assistants (CNAs).
Responsibilities/Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to):
- Works closely with all members of the healthcare team in development of the plan of treatment, including discharge plans, based on the psychosocial assessment and accepted social work interventions.
- Adheres to all Cempa policies and procedures.
- Ensure service delivery is performed according to Cempa’s mission, and to uphold our standards of excellence.
Essential Functions and Skills (includes, but not limited to):
- Must behave ethically and professionally; exhibit excellent work ethic and commitment to job responsibilities.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to collaborate well with others, since they interact with professionals from many different social service and government agencies.
- Must have emotional resilience and stability since the work often involves dealing with crisis.
- Must have knowledge in caring for patients in different developmental stages throughout the life cycle.
- Consistent attendance is required to assure that Cempa client’s needs are met.
- Must be able to handle and maintain confidential and proprietary information using discretion in all matters, and high level of integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work in a team environment with collaborative skills.
Educational & Experiential Requirements or Preferences:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing;
- Active Registered Nurse License from the State of Tennessee, in good standing;
- Minimum of three (3) years clinical experience as a Registered Nurse;
- Working knowledge of Federal and State healthcare laws and regulations;
- CPR/BLS Certification; and
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Preferred: Supervisory experience.
- Preferred: Experience with Electronic Medical Records system; eClinicalWorks, CAREWare.