June is in bloom at Cempa Community Care! We’re gearing up for our annual Dining Out For Life event on June 20th, so come hungry and dine out for a good cause! Also make sure to check out our monthly Client Movie Night and Support Group Lunch + Learn! Read ahead for more information on all the fun things happening at Cempa!
- 1885 hosted by Zack Fenderson & Caitlyn Newby
- Beast + Barrel by #TeamCempa
- Big Chill hosted by Mike Rice with music provided by Lon Eldridge
- Brewhaus hosted by Melissa & Kevin Loper
- Easy Bistro hosted by – Merri Mai Williamson
- Feed Co Table & Tavern hosted by Michael Ampthor
- Flying Squirrel hosted by Daniel Ledo
- Frothy Monkey hosted by Shawanee Howard-Baptiste
- Hour Place hosted by Jason Kessler
- Il Primo Cambridge Square hosted by Justin Tate
- Il Primo Riverview hosted by Ryan King & Cody Lyons
- Main Street Meats hosted by Kyle House & Kyle Miller
- Mayan Kitchen hosted by Paulo Hutson & Ana Diaz-Torres
- Public House hosted by Mark Hite
- Sing It or Wing It hosted by Lyn Harris
- Southern Star hosted by Mario Forte & Mark Grantham
- Tremont Tavern hosted by Miles Huff
- Universal Joint hosted by David & Natalie Martin
Please join us in welcoming Chancis Jones to our Cempa family! Chancis will be joining our Case Management team and we couldn’t be more excited!
Join us at Cempa and celebrate National HIV Testing Day on June 27th. You can stop by our location at 1042 E. 3rd Street or CLICK HERE to see where our mobile clinic will be offerring free, rapid, and confidential HIV testing on that day! Take control of your health and #knowyourstatus!Positive Living 22 Conference is approaching on September 20-22 in Fort Walton Beach, FL. Although this is not a Cempa event, we want to keep you informed on opportunities that can cultivate a sense of community and allow up-to-date information on HIV. For more information, please ask your MCM for an application or visit the website at www.oasisflorida.org/positive-living (Please keep in mind there is a fee for the conference, travel and lodging)With the beautiful summer weather, we’re noticing an increase in temperature as well as an increase in our power bills! Our case management team found this article from Smart Money magazine that contains some helpful tips on how to save money while still enjoying the season! Click here to read 5 Ways To Save Money On Summer Power Bills.